Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 things about me

1. I love theatre and the arts....of course i went to Paseo Fine and Performing Arts

2. My family is very important to me.

3. I love college and interacting in my Major (Marketing)

4. I love kids but I dont want any of my own...well not anytime soon

5. I want to go to Mardi Gras...*tear* i miss home

6. I actually am a shy person but i dont act like it

7. I use to have very low self esteem

8. I like country music...Carrie Underwood rocks

9. I HATE to be touched!!!!

10. I cry A LOT

11. I wish i was closer to my father but O'well....

12. I get embarrased very easly

13. I love easily...totally wear ma heart in my sleeve

14. I have been natural for 2+ years...and dont plan on going back to creamy crack

15.O' yea I like to say BITCH A LOT... but mostly as an inderment term

16. I love ma bestfriends TIARA, NIKITA, and JASMINE

17. I broke ma leg in 6 places January 2010

18. I dont like being around alot of people

19. Im really into astrological signs

20. I really like snakes...I want a albino python

21. I want to move to Houston when I graduate

22. I can't eat choclate unless it has nuts in it...sounds freaky but it's not

23. I love to write poetry

24. One day I want own my PR firm

25. O yea I love SAM SR(brother), SAM JR (nephew

No comments: